Friday 5 December 2014

"Recalling."

   I an practising being an Old-er Person today, you know how they

  are really good at looking back. .Thought I would try it out.

 

  Remembering the vegie patches, the fruit trees, all those figs, that

became yummy jam. Roses, camelias, the walnut tree with the

swing. Many memories, of idling days away in the grandparents

gardens.

Will my Special kids, do the same one day. Will they recall the

crocodile, who dwells in the dam.

Will the young fellow, who told me to keep up, "it's a maze here, Nanna".  Will he remember that.

 Will they remember picking peas, eating carrots they have dug.

 I so hope they remember, lots of things of the garden here.

That will make the place, a really Special Place.









1 comment:

  1. Love your sunrise photo! Stunning! So glad that I came across your blog. I am going to enjoy the happenings in your garden at Nhill

    ReplyDelete