Monday 9 February 2015

"Apoligies Required."



 I am begging for forgiveness, grovelling you may say.

 Is possibly quite right, but I am not quite on bended knee.

   You may recall, the Spoilt Black Dog, was blamed for being

greedy. When the salami went missing, from under the said

christmas tree.

 Alas Oh! No, I have found it, hidden in the cupboard.

  Am I losing the plot, have I lost my marbles.

  I have dutifully said I am sorry, many many times.

  But he still looks at me, with those eyes as we wander in the garden.

  How could you be so mean to even think that of me, he says

 without muttering one single word.

 So extra bones are on the shopping list.

  Until I get forgiven.

1 comment:

  1. We all make mistakes. A big belly rub, a scratch behind the ears, maybe some extra bones and he will forgive you. He loves you as we all do. Poor spoilt dog, it was just a mistake mate. Maybe share some of the salami now? :-)

    ReplyDelete