Friday 14 August 2015

"Me and My Fitbit."


 Yes, when I slapped this little gadget upon my  wrist.

  It took one look at me, and thought itself on easy street.

 Perhaps a little wander and amble here and there.

 But it didn't know my secret, I had a Victa hiding there.

 Well, we go for miles and miles.

 We push it round and round.

 That FitBit has had a rethink, it is not sure at all.

 It has its digits zipping  around really really fast.

As she mows and mows and mows.

Yes, the mowing season has begun, there goes my life for now.

The digits on the FitBit are flying round and round.

The digits on the end of my feet are saying,

 "Quite enough for now,"


2 comments:

  1. Yes, soon enough we will be back to the mowing, both the lawn and paddocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I love it. Hope you can take it easy for a bit.:)

    ReplyDelete