Sunday 13 September 2015

"Sure Fire, Good Stuff Garden Toinc."


Yes, this tonic is working its magic right now.

Playing Xavier Rudd in the garden, Yes it understands his lyrics.

Peace, harmony, unity of the planet.

Yep, went along to watch and listen, dread-locks swinging in time.

No, not my graying locks, others bopping everywhere.

Was I the oldest there, well I thought not.

I spied another with looks of fading youth, I wasn't alone.

Whoops, he was an Usher, I didn't really care.

 Waved my hands, I stomped along with everyone.

Calling play, Spirit Bird or Follow the Sun.

I didn't care which one. A Man with vision.

Please listen to his wisdom, help our beautiful planet.

While we still have one.

1 comment:

  1. A simple message worth remembering and being reminded of frequently. Thank you. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete