Sunday 25 October 2015

"Do I Need a New Do."


Do I need a new "Do",

No not the snip and colour kind.

Perhaps I need another "Do",

One of jam and cream and scones,
 
Throw in a little music and a visitor or three,

The garden has gone all natural, its truly run amok.

The gardener has been slack and lazy and doing other stuff.

 She needs to be reminded there is stuff to do outdoors,

The thought of a "Do" a happening somewhere down the track.

Just might get her off her backside. Get her back outside.

And tackling all that stuff.


1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on my blog reading! A 'do', how nice. Yes, I think so but not to get you out working in the garden but to get us all together to relax, 'smell the roses' and unwind. Such a tranquil place and so lovely to share if you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete