Sunday 17 January 2016

"Never, ever will I."



   Never ever will I, whinge  again.

 I have been far across the sea, to a place that has been,

quaked and cracked and crumbled.

 I would have been so scary, no probably much more than that.

They just go about their business, they have so very little.

 They make do with what they've got.

They made me feel quite humble.

I'm glad I ventured there, and hope my little bit.

Has made a tiny bit of difference.

The scenery is awesome, their roads not for the faint hearted.

The food was just plain yummy.

The friendships made were great.

Now I did say I would never whinge.

That, I would be quite content.
 
But the weatherman has said 40 degrees, so I am rethinking

what I said.



2 comments:

  1. Glad that your trip was so enlightening Kim, and yes, none of us would want to be where they are, and while life brings is irritations here, it's always good to remember those who do it so tough.Plus help when ever we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your trip was so enlightening Kim, and yes, none of us would want to be where they are, and while life brings is irritations here, it's always good to remember those who do it so tough.Plus help when ever we can.

    ReplyDelete