Friday 21 February 2014

"Rethink Your Day".

      
      "Nobody loves me, everybody Hates me. I"ll just go and eat worms." Or so the song goes.
      
     I know I have days like that, get out of bed, and you feel like, " Look out worms,  here I come."
   
   Been having a few of those days lately, not worms,couldn't do that to my worms
   You know those days when the world seems a bit crook, and you really can't see past yourself. Yes I know it can be quite self-satisfying sometimes.

    So today on my wanderings, a had three magpies, sing in harmony to me. I"m sure the chorus was "Glorious Day, Glorious Day."

    My She-oaks all whispered with the wind, their secrets.They didn't share their secrets, but I'm sure they would have if I only could understand She-Oak whisperings.

    A Willy Wag Tail, did an Irish Jig for me, well perhaps he may not have been Irish. But he was really good at what he did.

    I now do feel much brighter, and should smile throughout the day, What right have I got to be gloomy on, this,
 .
            Glorious, Sunny Day.
   

   

   

       .

No comments:

Post a Comment