Wednesday 12 February 2014

"Whether I'm Happy with the Weather.'

L

     It is simply to hot and to horrid, I'm totally over the weather.

     Does it never know when to cool down and be pleasant and nice again.

    Today on my wander I find the Rue bush is no more, all shrivelled and dry and not happy.

   Now what do I do, the Rues one main factor, is to keep witches away. So now what. Will I be inundated with all things witches and wizards and broomsticks.
 
  Now just maybe, if I join the ranks and dust off my broom, I can conjure up some good weather. Nice fog and some mist and a good dollop   of rain.

   Oh! How I wish it was that simple, I'd roll out the cauldron today. With a frog and a toad, and a few stirs of the brew.

  I'd would do my very, very best to bring on that much longed for "Rain".


  

No comments:

Post a Comment