Monday 16 June 2014

"Company."

 
     I have been having a bit of Me, Myself and I, company.

 Quite enjoyable in fact, we have had lovely fog here, Oh! yes who is a happy little gardener.

   Everything is all still and quiet, not a soul in sight. Present company accepted, that of Spoilt Black Dog Who Lives Here.

   Being a connoisseur of cobwebs and caterpillers, perhaps just a liker of, now I have looked up the true meaning, cos I couldn"t spell the word.

   Just wonderful to walk and watch, the day wake-up, the garden slowly emerges from the mist. Some odd beings say gloom, I say magic.

  Look how the sun shines through, the little drops of moisture, that hang on cobwebs. Can't tell me that is not magic.

   I'm convinced the world would be a better place, if we all took the time each day, in the company.

   Of "Me, Myself and I. No arguements, no need or greed.


         Just "Me, Myself and I.



.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment