Sunday 1 June 2014

"Rooster Raging."


     Things are just not good in the Chook House, poor Up and
 
Coming Young Stud, has to have a permit to live here or it is

vamoose. Well I ask you, have they not got better things to do in Local Govt. than make up more rules.

    Did they not consider the plight of my girls, who have found

quite a liking for this Young hunk, in their Hen House, what right

 have they got to tell my girls they will from now on, live a life of celibacy.
    I can't even describe the state of my poor, crestfallen, Young Up

 and Coming Stud Rooster.

    If worst comes to worse and my letters of complaint, fall on deaf

 ears, and you hear of a crazy, placard carry person, with a rooster on her shoulder. No, she is not trying to be a pirate, who has

 misplaced her parrot.
    She is seriously defending the rights of the Up and Coming

Young Stud, to live a happy, fruitful life, along with his little smiling harem.



No comments:

Post a Comment