Sunday 6 July 2014

"Danger and Hot Air."


     I hadn't realized until today, how treacherous  gardening is.

   After my initial, ouch,ooh, Oh. gosh. I new I was in a bit of bother.

  No, not from a ten inch rose thorn, not a prickly nettle, nor any creepy crawly I had just disturbed.
  
   I was in dire straits, when I was in mid-bend position. I'm sure my gizard moved aside, as my ribs went, Ooh, Ouch, a few times.

   My bra under-wire, had gone snap, ping, poke right, between a couple of ribs. Takes a bit of searching to find my ribs, these days.

   I'm not sure what  the moral of this story is. My one concern was, after the puncturing episode, maybe it was relief.
  
   Relief that I did not fly off over the garden, like a balloon, as the air is released.

    Or I would have considered that Other Person who Lives here is right. That I am all hot air and nonsense.

   .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment