Tuesday 1 July 2014

"New Eyes."


     My goodness, golly, gosh, the garden is not  really right.

     All wet, weedy and rather overgrown, I don't need any garden
visitors. To wander to and fro, tut, tutting as they go.

   I would hang my head in shame, how have I ever let it get this way.

   But some callers did come calling and wandered to and fro.


  They saw the place through their eyes, when the fairies winked at them, from behind every single bush, and on top of every stone.

 A crocodile, cruised around the dam, watching for a feed. He loves to dine on little kids or so this Nanna says. These little kids keep their distance, eyeing him from afar.

   To see my garden, full of magic, talking trees, as so much more.

   Does it really, really matter, if the weeds, grow ten foot tall.

     My fairies are all friendly, they are there for all to see. You just have to take the time to look.

      I am quite sure you will really see.

No comments:

Post a Comment