Wednesday 12 November 2014

"Gimme Shelter."

   

  I thought I heard Mick Jagger, singing "Gimme Shelter", I

thought he must be out there, somewhere strutting and rocking with

 the boys.


    But no it is the garden, calling out to me, "Gimme Shelter, from

this heat, we are all parched and need a drink.

  We are not  used to all this hot stuff, all that mopping of ones

brow, all that sweating and all that swearing.

 Can you tell I am not a hot weather girl, she belongs in cooler

 climates.  But alas I live in this hot spot, so will continue mopping

ones really sweaty  brow.
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling for you anything over 75 degrees and I'm not a happy camper .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes Kim, too many hot days after a dry year, and both the plants and the people suffer.

    ReplyDelete