Tuesday 18 November 2014

"Rodents."


  Now, myself being a somewhat  docile, fairly casual sort of

creature. Well that is my story.

I am cross, as a peaceable, caring sort of person. Yes, still my story.

Why am I cross, you may ask.

Well of course, being the sharing,  caring person. I will tell why.

 Yep, still my story, we are over run with rodents.

 Yes, you may say, some people keep them as pets.

  But not this caring, kind person.

 Yes there are famous ones, ie.Rizzo of Muppet fame,

 Rattus P.Rattus, Splinter and probably many more.

 A word to all rodents out there, please find somewhere else to

hang out. I know it is all lovely and nice here.

 But please pick up your swags, pack your bags and head for the

gate.


3 comments:

  1. Happy to swap. You send the rodents down the road and I'll send the spiders up the road. Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to take your spiders, will even add a rabbit or two with the rats if you like,

      Delete
  2. I can relate to how you feel about the rodents! Hubby keeps birds so there are always a lot around ....attracted by the feed I guess! I would quite willingly send them down someone's road!

    ReplyDelete