Wednesday 11 March 2015

"A Valid Reason."


 Now really, truly, really,  is the there a valid reason, why.

 Why does it not want to rain on my garden.

  Not those little drops and dribbles I am sent.
 
 I want, big drenching drops, soaking in, big down pours.

 Do I need  Rain Dancers, to jump around and do their stuff.

  If that is the case, please pop by, anytime will do.

  Come clothed, half clothed or dressed in moonbeams.

  Or even sunsparkles, in other words I don't care if you are all

Stark Naked, just as long as it rains,and rains and rains.

  This garden needs a large drink.

2 comments:

  1. I know a local green keeper that doesnt dance much but probably would if it meant some rain would come. Perhaps you could get together for a dance session!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just perhaps all those golfers, could dance a jig or two while practising their swings.

      Delete