Monday 16 March 2015

"Lost Property Dept."

  
  "Where for art there", No it's not  Romeo I want.

  Where for art there, garden shovel, I am sure I put you back.

   Have you up and gone walk about, or done a shovel runner.

 I am sure I put you back where all good shovels live.

 But your whereabouts right now.

  Has become quite unclear to me.

 Am I losing the plot, or just my marbles. I'm sure I put you back.

 Are you hanging out with the long lost secateurs.

 Or perhaps just other stuff.

 Is there such a thing as a Garden Lost Property Dept.,

 If so, perhaps I need the whereabouts.

 So I can go and visit.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I think I need one of those departments too! I hope you found your shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. True here too. We have several pairs of secateurs - and I can never find them. Ditto the diggers.
    I think the fairies move them - and wish they would do some weeding for me.

    ReplyDelete