Friday 24 January 2014

"Addiction"

      I've just been watching the Beiber on the telly, I assure you I'm not a Belieber, I'm more a Monkees, sing  "I'm a Believer",  sort of girl. Got me thinking about that word " Addiction", I know a little bit about it, being a reformed,  Big Time Puffer, from way back.

    Well, all plants arriving here, via a Nursery are immediately. sent the Water Anon., Nobody  comes and lives here, if the think they can guzzle away everyday. Not allowed, unheard of, over indulgence, probably sure way of heading for Plant Heaven, if that is their attitude. " No toughen up, you will be fine, you may surprise yourself", I tell them. No softies here, usually works, just get the odd sook.

   Now to speak of Addiction,brings me to my " Not" so well kept secret. The need to have a Plant Fix, on a regular basis, but it is heading into the 40 degrees again, I can't be so unkind and expect and new plant to live under my rules at the moment.


 Problem solved, addiction needs met,   "Water Lily", to join the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Miss Lily to your very special new home. I hope you relax and keep cool, floating in the pond. Dont be scared by the gentle big black dog, he may come for a refreshing drink but he is kind and will not harm you. Your two legged friend, who brought you home, describes herself as a little loopy sometimes but that is not how I would describe her. Me, I think she is kind and gentle and will care for you every day. Give her a shimmy as she wonders past and says g'day. Enjoy and hope to meet you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete