Tuesday 21 January 2014

"I Said Today."

    Other Person who shares this home, tells me I talk to Myself.
Well indignant "Myself" said. "This is what I Say"

    I say, Good Morning to the girls and stud rooster, as I let them out for the day.
    I say,Oh! Beautiful, to a butterfly, I'm sure it likes the compliment. They never go astray.
    I say, Shoo Shoo and more to those pesky hawks. They just turn their heads and look away.
    I say, sorry, sorry, sorry, This is for your own good, when pruning time is here.
    I say, Hello Special Whisper dog, many times throughout the day.
    I say, Goodmorning to the new Day, thought everybody would.
   
   But when the footy is on the telly," I say tea is on the table. "Perhaps the Man about the House is correct.

 I am Talking to Myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment