Tuesday 28 October 2014

"Challenges."


  Well I have set myself a "Challenge", I seriously, really, truly do need to, challenge.

  No, not one of those, Drink this brew and you will lose 10 kilos, by tomorrow, if not yesterday, sort of challenge.

  No, not a challenge to walk 5,000 steps more than the recommended 10,000. good heavens I'm short enough. I don't want to wittle a  few more layers of skins off my feet.

  Never off my waistline, another sad, sorry tale, for another time of telling.

  No, it is to be, before work, everyday for as long as it takes.

  One barrow full of weeds, to be pulled, and two barrow loads of mulch to be spread.

   Problem is, "the long as it takes", bit.  Because here it seems to be never ending.
   
One day, maybe in the "Once Upon a Time of Later On", time I maybe will be able to write.

" Nothing to do in this garden today."

 

  

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I should do this too -- at least the weeding part. Think I might join you.

    ReplyDelete