Tuesday 14 October 2014

"Daily Chores."


    Everyday I wander and do my daily chores. I clean out all the bird baths, they come daily for a splash.

 I often hear them singing, and bursting into song.

  They  sing the words, to a really  well known song. If you listen really closely, you will hear the words they sing.  

   If you look up in the, "Dictionary of, " Once Upon and Way Back When."

 You will find it under "D",  just before you get  to the  bit about, little Sandra Dee.

    It was sung by Bobby Darren, that's for all you young ones out there. Who can't remember  when, there was more to music than hip hop and a little bit of shuffling.

  So they all sing "Splish, Splash I am taking a bath.", really loud and really long.

 As I I go about my business filling up their baths again, they never leave their towels upon the floor, so it is really  not a chore.

   
 
 

1 comment: