Sunday 19 October 2014

"Would You Believe."


  I have to share with you, this little tale, that's true.

 While on my garden walking, at that lovely Open Garden.

  They were cooking gourmet pizzas, the aroma was just yum.

 

 Well it was a little fundraiser, I'm sure they needed my support.

 I purchased my little pizza and sat down to enjoy.

A fellow garden walker, smiled and sat down by my side.

 We talked of this and that, and seemed to get on well.

Out of the blue, she turned to me and said "Will you share your

little pizza, they have run out. Out the back."

 I thought she liked my company, but I was really, really wrong.

She helped herself to my pizza, then smiled and said,  "How lovely

  to have met you." and proceeded on her way.

I'm glad I was obliging, well what else was I  to do.

I smiled, a smile that hid a frown,  and was left there still half

starving.
 




 













No comments:

Post a Comment