Saturday 24 August 2013

Weeds, with a capital W.

Having a very big Oh: Dear moment, in a very few weeks the garden is to be all spic and span for a "Do", to be held here. When you add lots of extra rain, no days at home, doing the maths, I thought a barrow full of weeds a day, would make the deadline. Maths was never my strong point, Maybe keeping up with the weeding is another not so strong point.
Have brewed that much, nettle tea from all the weedings, the plants will think I've been talking to the Essendon Football Club and they will be on boost juice forever.
No rain today, a first for awhile, never thought I would be pleased to say Oh, it has stopped, maybe I can mow. We will go and head that way now, with no distractions on the way," perhaps."

2 comments:

  1. Well done Kim...I have heard that Aerogard is good for killing sour-sob..that's if you have any of that around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev, for being my guinea pig, I so never wanted anything to do with computers.In 12 months I'm starting to become a bit of nerd.I've heard of Aerogard, but you also know how big this patch is, I'll just enjoy the happy looking yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete