Saturday 12 October 2013

"Destruction"

   I thought, I would just write daft stuff that pops into my head, usually while I weed or iron or shower. You know the times, the times when your hands a both occupied, when you can't type or scribble without some form  of difficulty. Today I read an article by Hamish Blake all round funny man, but he was serious and writing for real.
  About the wicked destruction of the jungles of Borneo, a total piece of paradise, being destroyed for what reason. Greed, money, consumerism all of that and more. It makes me so sad to think, as a human race, with a so called superior brain. We can continue to do this to our already fragile planet, why can't we wake up before it is to late.
   I want my tribe of " Special Little Kids", to be able, in the future, to be able to do what Nanna did and visit Borneo, see its beauty as it should be seen. Not covered by Palm Oil Plantations, they are like a scar on the landscape.
   This banner waving,  Nanna, has something on her mind today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment