Friday 11 October 2013

"Waste"

  I have just maybe, perhaps wasted much of the afternoon, reading blogs of other writers. Some interesting some not quite so. Usually I would have my nose in a book, but today, all computer nerdy, who would have ever thought that day would ever come to pass.
   Have read about tree huggers, slow foodies, permaculture, light footprints on the earth, no spray use, bio-dynamics and on and on it goes.
   Did I waste my afternoon, have I read it all before, do I practice some of it.
 No not a waste of time. No have not read it all before. Yes I do practice quite a bit of it.
 Just reinforced that gardening is good for the Soul, when you are to lazy to get out their and do some.
 Time for another cuppa and  perhaps a little Tree Hugging on the side.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment