Saturday 3 May 2014

"Autumn Angels."


      Everyone knows  how much I love Autumn, when all those lovely leaves turn wonderous colours, and the weather is worth getting outside for, not horrid and hot anymore.

   I have a thing about leaves, just love to shuffle my boots through them , give them abit of a nudge up into the air and watch them fall.
 
  Now I saw some little kids making Autumn Angels, you know when you lay down amongst the leaves and move your arms back and forth. Then when you stand up, their is the shape of an angel, where you were laying.

   Have been thinking,   sometimes not a good thing for me to do.  Well you know how, we tia-chi in parks, walk dogs in parks, wear lyra and huff and puff in parks.

   Would this autumn leaf loving Nanna, get herself locked up, if she went about enjoying herself,  leaving " Autumn Angels"  in her wake.

2 comments:

  1. Since when would you ask for permission...... Get out there, or down there, as the case may be and enjoy!!! Remember you have to set an example for all the little people, related and otherwise so bring on the Autumn Angels I say. Just for the record, you are an angel all year round :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you want to make autumn angels , then gosh darn-it, you should ! How many opportunities do we get to have that much fun ?

    ReplyDelete