Wednesday 16 April 2014

"Secret."


   Letting you in on a little secret, tell no-one, Ok.
This morning after my "seriously standing still ritual, was complete.

 Lo and behold I cut a few moves in the garden, broke into a dance, did a twirl or two.
 Well, Spoilt Black Dog who lives here, watched on, rolled his eyes and walked away.
  I did so want to stay there and enjoy the perfect day. Wandering in my garden and taking in the day.
 
  But alas I know what would happen, to spoil my peaceful day.

  The phone would ring, the boss would say,

     "Where are you today."

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo and a great setting for busting a move. I too sometimes bust a move but thankfully my 'little' audience usually breaks in a smile, sometimes even a giggle. Perhaps spoilt dog was a little sad he has two left feet....... :-)

    ReplyDelete