Thursday 10 April 2014

" A Found Moment."


     I have had a "Found" moment this week. No not one of those,
   I have finally found my "tea cups"  in the wilderness moments.

Remember,  only allowed to misplace two cups, then it is no more brewing happening till they  return to the kitchen. That is a serious moment in my life, when that happens.

    No ,while on the morning stroll I found  a beautiful white flower, peeping out amongst the shrubbery. I don't recall planting the beauty, but I am well rewarded for my vagueness.

  Don't you just love it, when nature does her thing, doesn't matter if you are vague and forgetful and you can't quite recall, ever, ever planting those bulbs.

   Who cares I just enjoy, what Mother Nature throws my way, she will recall, what goes where, even if I am vague and can't remember a thing.

1 comment: