Tuesday 15 April 2014

"Seriously Standing Still."


    I'm not going to blow my own trumpet, well just a little bit. I am really good, at "Seriously Standing Still',
 
   I highly recommend it, good as a daily practice of yoga, I don,t bend as well as I used to, well whatever.

 I just like standing still.

  This is what you do, don't worry about the wasteing time bit, just stand still. Not to hard is it.

  Now shut your eyes and listen, "Ah yes", I hear you say, "I can hear magpies caroling "Glorious day, glorious day", a bee buzzing, a cricket, cricketing or whatever crickets do.

  Now breathe in, "Ah yes", the smell of lemon scented gums wafting in the air, rain on warm earth, roses nearby.

  Now open your eyes, your eyes, now will really, really see what is around you.

  Now, go and find something to touch.

   Daily practice, not hard to do. Benefits," wonderful".

  

No comments:

Post a Comment