Monday 31 March 2014

"Who is in Charge."


    Now come on,  I am a wee bit over this. Mr.or Ms. Weather person or whoever is calling the shots.
   
  It really is just past a joke and far to jolly hot. My poor garden is fairing better than me, but that is not that hard to do, when it is so jolly hot.
  
 The earth is so cracked and parched, I'm starting to worry that I may fall through one of those cavenous cracks.

 Will I be like Alice,when she went down that deep hole, I don't really wish to meet up with Cranky Queens, who yell, "Off with their heads", white rabbits, no enough rabbits here already.

  Tweedle Dee and his other half, Dum, Mad hatters and all that lot.

Look in the Looking Glass and all I see, is a cranky, over heated Gardener, please whoever is in charge of the weather.

  Tea Party anyone,

  Some cool stuff please, with a dash of rain on the side.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, poor you! Hope it has cooled down a bit since Monday, and that you haven't fallen down one of those cracks. It has been a terribly dry summer here too, but at least recently we have had some good rainfall. Such a relief! Thank you for the visit and look forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, nice to see another name pop up. No still no rain, spits and spats, but wouldn't even measure in the gauge, but not quit as hot. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete