Tuesday 17 September 2013

" Bottom of the Garden"

    Why are Fairies always only said to be found at the bottom of the Garden, are there no Front Garden Fairies or Down the Side Fairies. I'm sure there are many Fairies residing here. Well only the other day, on my return from work, I found I had, had a visit from a Whipper Snipper Fairy, what a welcome little Fairy.
     I know that little Fairy has concerns that I will never be organized for the up and coming "Do", well that little Fairy, may very well be right. So all of a sudden, things are looking much spicker and spanner, and I can say with much more conviction, " All be be good on the Day."
     Why would Fleetwood Mac, sing of, " Magic all around," if there weren't Fairies in the Garden. Whether they are relegated to the Back or the Front, doesn't really matter. I'm sure if you take the time to close your eyes, stand very, very still, take your time. Open your eyes, everything will have so much more clarity and magic about it, just by stopping and taking the time to just Be.
       Thank You, Whipper Snipper Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment