Sunday 1 September 2013

"Wattle Day, among other things."

Wattle Day today, First day of Spring, Fathers Day and probably, many more important Days today.
   I have had a day of being observed, from not the best angle, most of the time. Scenic Flights for Fathers Day, wonderful, good idea you may say. Unless you seem to live under the flight path, for these scenic observations, everytime I seemed to be in the head down, rear to the sky position in the garden. A plane would appear, flying over, much lower than I thought necessary
   I now know how the poor old stumpy felt as I watched him sleep, as I weeded around him.  .
   Trouble in the chook House last night, , One Young Stud  Rooster, didn't show up for roll-call. I know he is only   new to this outer suburbs living. Born and bred to   inner city living, till he came here. But the  New Young Stud, has been warned, fox fodder he will become, if he doesn't follow the rules.
  Typical isn't it," Male", Saturday night doesn't know when it is time to come home to roost.
   Carrots are up, and my much watched first time growing asparagus plant is slowly getting bigger and bigger. I know, it will be watched for another two years, before I can cut and feast, Anticipation.
  So it has been a day of observing and being observed, everything looks wonderful from ground level, but I will not say,  that is what the plane passengers, said while I weeded, head down and bum up.

No comments:

Post a Comment