Tuesday 10 September 2013

"Oh! Dear Moments"

  Having a few of those Oh! Dear Moments lately, something in the air, the water, or on the calendar, that "Do" is fast approaching.
   I have a few mirrors placed around the garden, as you do. Well, Jamie Durie and those types do, added light, reflection, you know what I mean. While busy,  weeding,in that medative  state you get in, without the Om, well you can Om if you wish. But I prefer to Om, while sitting peacefully under a tree.
 All of a sudden, in front of me, were a pair of hands,reaching out towards me, most people would recognize their own hands, but not this weeder. Jumped higher and faster, than she has in many a year. Oh! Dear.
  Oh! Dears coming thick and fast today, only allow myself  "Two" cups left in the wilderness, no more teapot top-ups till they are found. Oh! Dear tea rations again.
   Have rang my good gardening buddy, she lives 30klms away, but no she hasn't seen my garden fork. So where have I left it this time. Oh!Dear.
    But there has been a " Oh! Hello You,  Welcome Back"  moment today. The little Grey Fantail, like clockwork has returned, full  of flitter and twitter. I know he only comes and checks us out and leaves after a few days, but he is a most welcome visitor.
    Thinking of birds, have you ever seen a crested pigeon nest, well no Master Builders there, a few sticks piled higgledee,  piggledee.  All chicks need to be aware. " Hang on tight, or over the edge and out of site." Tough love those Pidgeon Parents, or they are to busy sitting all in a row on the power lines, checking out the neighborhood or scuttling around on the ground, all busy like CWA Ladies organizing something.
     "Oh! Dear", another day nearly done, another day closer to the "Do", It will be Oh! Dear if I'm not ready, but all will be "Oh! Wow"  if we raise lots of money again this year. What a good reason to garden , to raise lots of money for "Kids with Cancer."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment