Tuesday 24 September 2013

"Sacrifice"

    Have you ever seen a bee grimace or a butterfly grumble, today has been the day. I'm feeling more than dreadful about my sacrificial ways, all because of the "Do". Have the the most beautiful display of Echiums all ready to burst into full flowered glory, and I can just squeeze up the garden path.
 Then,  that starts the "but" bit, the advertising for the "Do" does not say "Jungle Jane Tours", machettes  supplied. So out with the loppers, and off with their heads, not sure whether I'm Henry the 8th or doing an Alice in Wonderland. So sad to do this, the bees and butterflies are not impressed.
  Visit today from my little lizard friend, who manages to scare  me on a regular basis, but he is most welcome. Just wish he would announce his arrival, before he scuttles past,
  Rain coming, the dam has changed color, " What, you say, she really is bonkers", The water always looks different when there is rain  coming, must be something to do with reflection from above, but it is never wrong.  No, I'm not  dotty, or not always.

No comments:

Post a Comment