Tuesday 10 September 2013

"Vote, For Tool of the Week"

  I really have surpassed myself in dumbness the last few days.  Realized this morning, after my ritual sploshing and splashing and lathering and lotioning. That this person, who buys all lotions and potions in the same brand name. Well they all do look alike, maybe a slight shade of difference here and there.
  The person in question, who is very aware to be sun smart, and slop and slap to ward off that UV stuff. Has been for the past few days, Hand Creaming her face, well it hasn't helped the wrinkles to any extent, my hands have had the best coating of sun protection they have ever had. Doesn't matter, that they are usually  in gardening gloves. 
  Footy Shows do have  "Tool of the Week,"  maybe I qualify for "Garden Tool of the Week."
  Or perhaps I should just stick to gardening, when it is all foggy and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment