Monday 23 September 2013

"Witches and Wizards"

Witches and Wizards and all is not quite right. Have been busy weeding around the rue bush. You know the one, the one proclaimed to keep witches at bay, I'm not sure if it is working, well I'm still here aren't I. Yes it does not smell that pleasant, but better than the whiff of something horrid that just pervaded my nostrils.
  Revolting smell of pesticides being sprayed, I know who is at fault, if I find one tiny, miniscule drop has popped over my fence Someone is going to find that this old Witch has a bigger wand than his Weed Wand. Not sure which direction Good Witches hang out, East, West North or South, doesn't really matter I think this one has changed color today. So watch out Wizard over the fence line, you may be in the firing line from this wand waving, cauldron bubbling, spell sending old crone.
  On a lighter, brighter note, I'm heading out into the garden again, to listen to the Ground Thrushes sing their tunes. Finding solace in the outdoors may just help banish, all evil thoughts towards, Pesticide spraying Person. Only some, definitely not all will be banished .

No comments:

Post a Comment