Friday 20 September 2013

"Forgiveness"

   I'm having a lot of " Forgive Me  I Have Sinned,  Moments," the promises I made to keep up with the weeding, the mowing and all of the whatever, have very quickly moved to another level. The "Do", is fast approaching.
   But now come on, who is responsible for all this rain, that keeps dropping  from somewhere up above and holding up the works. So what I am I asking for forgiveness for, I'm trying to keep my end of the bargain.
   Well perhaps I will just ask a favor, if I stop wingeing, could it be possibly have no rain on the "Do" Day, not to much to ask I hope.
    Not one to ask,  for to much, but could it be possible to go easy on the wind that day as well. Little bit of a breeze will be fine, Thank You.
    I'll just keep nodding to the Buddha down the back as I pass, keep looking to the Universe and say "Please", and will  have to be Happy with what we are sent on the Day. All will be good, as it always is.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment