Wednesday 19 March 2014

"Pixel Problems."



       I like taking snaps of my blooming buds and lots of things I plant. Well you know, somethings choose to go to plant heaven, and at least you have the memory,  of how it could have been.

  I'm just not so clever with the new fandangled camera stuff, you know the ones. The ones you stick on your laptop, the ones you put away, in handy little files. All with dates and name tags, all at your fingertip at the click of a mouse.

   Oh! silly me, where have they gone, they were there the other day.

   I didn't grow up with things like, click  "defragment now " or "Sidebar", I just thought that was a place where I used to hangout and drink, when I was young and silly.

    So much to learn and try and retain.

   Where is my old Box Brownie, maybe it is with the shoe-box full of prints , with the curly edges and the missing negatives.

  But at least they haven't vanished into that place they call, Cyber Space.



No comments:

Post a Comment