Sunday 16 March 2014

"Visitors,"


    Visitors,  "How nice you say", well, Yes and then, Maybe,No. 

    Nice people, visiting from afar, one of those far away places, where unusual stuff happens. Things like regular rainfall, nice summers, with nicer  temperatures than we endure here.

   Yes,they  wandered around the plot, looking here, and looking there. One said, the garden is very big,  I think I probably  was  aware that it is a little bit bigger than your normal size.
 I could handle that.
 
   Then No. 2 visitor said, "It is so very dry, did you know that?"
 Oh! silly me how could I have not known that.
 Hasn't rained in months, but I do know now. That it is "Dry."

    I placed my Buddha face on, all serene and calm and nice.

 Wandered with the visitors, until they came upon the gate and wandered out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment