Tuesday 11 March 2014

"Sky Moments".


      I've had one of my more memoriable "Sky" moments, no not the Chicken Little, Henny Penny, here it comes it's falling moments.

      One of those, stand still,  "Look at me moments."  Yes I know the sky is there everyday, a very handy backdrop for the garden, something for rain to fall out of, somewhere for clouds to hang out.
       All colours, not just your basic blue, red orange, pink, grey, pretty smart those sky artists, when they start createing.

      I'm a bit of a gray sky girl, with all those billowing, rolling storm clouds, throw in a bit of light and sound and I'm a happy little sky watcher.

    Lay on the earth sometimes and see what the Sky Artists are painting that day. 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos and creation. Big sky that goes on and on and on forever. Just one sky that we all sit (fit) under. Very amazing.

    ReplyDelete