Friday 7 March 2014

"Problems of the Poultry Kind."

   
    I read with interest, other Blog sites, mainly about Lifestyle things, you know what I mean, the state of the cabbage patch, how to make  home made brews, of this and that, I have learnt so much. But I have a problem now.

  " Problem,"  two Hens from Hen Harem, have up and gone to live in Poultry Paradise. No I can't blame the amorous eye of Up and Coming Young Stud Rooster, they were Original Harem Girls, really quite. quite old. Now need to buy some more.
   
   Now Poultry Selling Person here, tells me, they went to Poultry Paradise, cos they were to fat and couldn't stand the heat.

    I don't think my girls are obese, just plump and quite rotund, I will still allow them, to free range eating everything in sight.

     I won't doctor up their photos and make them look all thin. I will leave them,  look all plump and nice.

   And watch the Rooster grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment